Welcome to the Change for Tomorrow Program in Dallas, Texas!
A Junior Youth Program based on the Baha’i Writings
- During the Change for Tomorrow program, we strive to create an environment that is emotionally safe and accepting, respectful, nurturing, courteous, fair, full of love, spiritually inspiring, and conducive to bringing out the best in our students and staff. We create this environment through prayer, music, joyful games, and lots of personal interaction in a learning environment. We educate the students about God, faith, prayer, and the purpose of life (to know, love, serve God and carry forward an ever-advancing civilization). We are keenly aware of the capabilities and developmental stages of the 7th, 8th, and 9th graders, and have developed a different curriculum for each level during the academic classes from 10 to noon. At other times, the students are usually in mixed-age activities or with all of the students. During the program, the students will:
- Examine outside pressures that affect attitudes about ourselves and our capabilities to serve humanity
- Develop the capacity to identify moral issues and apply spiritual principles to decision making.
- Learn more about Junior Youth Groups and share experiences.
When: Saturday, July 8 through Saturday, July 15. Please arrive between 3:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. and depart after the gala about 9:30 p.m. from the Dallas Baha’i Center.
Where: Catholic Conference Center, 901 South Madison Avenue, Dallas TX 75208
Why: Educational and Inspirational Program for students ages 12 through 14.
Enrollment is limited to 48 students so that we can provide a high quality program that is personally meaningful and interactive.
We strive to always be uplifting, cheerful, loving, and caring as we focus all of our attention on the students. We have a staff to student ratio of 1 to 3 to provide complete supervision and personal attention to each student.
- Students are encouraged, but not pushed, into sharing their talents.